Web Accessibility WCAG 2.0
This service is designed to oﬀer you peace of mind and the assurance that you have a skilled partner who can help you achieve your online objectives.
Why would you need us?
Let Us Do the Web Accessibility For You!
It's mandatory for all government websites and content to meet WCAG 2.0 to AA requirements. This is not done at the flick of a switch. It's a technical requirement and is best done by the experts. That’s where Kursor Creative can help because we can apply WCAG2.0 principles, ensuring that your website and its content is perceivable, operable, understandable and robust (POUR).
Why Do You Need an Accessible Website?
There are four key benefits:
- You give people with a disability access to your information, making your website an inclusive and relevant organisation
- Your website will comply with Australian law
- You’ll save money by working in accessibility on your own terms
- You’ll make more money by expanding your customer base
If you would like to learn more about how we can assist in making your documents or website content accessible please send us an email.
Areas we can assist with include making your Word, Excel and PDF files accessible. We can also provide you with a report for your website to see what meets the standards and what does not.
- Accessible word documents
- Web content accessibility
- Web site audit
- Document audits
- Word to HTML
- PDF. Apply tags to files, assigning metadata, ensuring tab sequence, assigning alt texts to all image objects
- Uploading your content to your website. (WordPress, Drupal, GovCMS, Squiz Matrix and Joomla)
We have worked in the Federal Government and Not for Profit sector for over 10 years, which has given us the knowledge to assist your business and staff to create accessible content.
Most internet users wouldn't be aware of the extent to which they could be discriminating against people with a disability by not making their website and it's content accessible.
The guidelines are rather hard to understand with a lot to learn. We can handle the hard work for you and free up your time to concentrate on your business.
We are located in Canberra to assist your business, not for profit or agency to meet your accessibility requirements.
Don’t waste a valuable staff member to make technical web updates that have legislative implications when you can use Kursor Creative to manage your content updates, and ensure you have web accessibility nailed and best practice in implemented.